Cash Application Collections Specialist
Company: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Cash Applications SpecialistCompany Overview: For over 70 years,
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services (KBS) has delivered best-in-class
property services to major retailers and commercial facilities
across the United States. Our core services are janitorial,
facilities repair and maintenance, landscape management, and
parking lot maintenance services. Kellermeyer Bergensons is
reliable, cost-effective and professional. Our property services
offerings allow our customers the option to bundle a combination of
services or to select single services.Work Location: Oceanside,
CaliforniaOverviewKBS is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist for
our corporate office in Oceanside, CA. The cash applications
specialist provides administrative and financial services. This
includes monitoring of payments, processing them and the company?s
expenditures. The cash applications specialist should be able to
perform these duties in an efficient and effective manner to make
sure that the finances are updated and accurate and that the
suppliers are paid according to the agreed upon terms.Reports To:
Accounts Payable ManagerThis is a Full-Time, Non-Exempt
position.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for applying all ACH, check, and credit card
payments to open invoices in Epicor on a timely basis
- Responsible for monitoring unapplied deposits for month end
- Ensure correct coding of all invoices
- Interact with vendors and operations within the company
regarding questions & approvals
- Provides back up & cross trains within the department as
- Process employee expenses
- Responsible for processing subcontractor invoices for an
assigned portion of the alphabet.
- Work with AP supervisor to ensure invoices are processed with
correct due dates and applicable discounts are taken.
- All processing is done through the use of Net Suite and
- Accounting software is Epicor-experience with Net Suite or
Epicor a plus but not required.
- Receive reports, invoices, and approvals
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team oriented environment.
- Team fit very important.
- Customer and Field Manager Support
- Assist with field manager requests
- Assist with unpaid invoices
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
- Minimum 3 years AP experience
- Proficient with Excel-Vlookups, Pivot Tables
- Excellent communication skills, meet deadlines, etc.
- Ability to work in fast paced, team oriented environment to
meet deadlines with accuracy
- Experience with accounting software (Epicor a major plus but
- Ability to manage and participate in cross-functional
- Must have high integrity and excellent discretion as this
position has access to highly confidential, sensitive information
relating to employees, customers and technologies.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and telephone communication
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks with
a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work on a team in a fast-paced, customer
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient at MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment,
as well as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, but able to grasp big-picture concepts
- Ability to follow the appropriate safety precautions
- Comfortable communication with all levels of management and
- Maintain strictest confidentiality and demonstrate
trustworthinessRequirements:Personal: Integrity, work ethic,
organization, detail oriented, adaptability, oral communications,
written communicationsPhysical: Maintain emotional control under
stress; extended periods of work seated at a desk; repetitive hand
motions; prolonged use of computer; occasionally lift and carry up
to 25 lbs.Technical: Type 30+ WPM; proficient in Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook, Ten KeyExperience/Education: High school
diploma; 1-3 years experience in accounting related position
preferred.Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Office environment have minimum
hazards. May include varying temperatures. Noise level is usually
moderate.What's In It For You?In addition to our open door policy
and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a
competitive salary and benefits package.KBS considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability,
gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or
based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. KBS also provides
reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with
disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
and applicable state and local law.ZR
Keywords: Kellermeyer Bergensons Services, Oceanside , Cash Application Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!