Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Accounting Assistant in Oceanside, CA at VoltDate Posted:
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: Oceanside, CA
- Job Type: Accounting
- Duration: 48 weeks
- Date Posted: 3/6/2020
- Job ID: 221697
- Pay Rate $17.0/Hour
- Contact Name Volt Branch
- Phone 760-710-3674Job DescriptionVOLT IS HIRING IN VISTA!$16.50
- $17.00 PER HOUR!Incredible opportunity for a Accounting
Administrator!Monday through Thursday, 7 am to 4:30 pm, Friday 7 am
to 11 am
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : Provides assistance to
the accounting department and Controller performing a variety of
complex, responsible and confidential duties requiring a thorough
knowledge of policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate and timely support to accounting within the
following areas: accounts payable (3-way matching), accounts
receivable (from customer orders to invoicing) including bank
deposits, credit card reconciliations, general ledger account
reconciliations, assistance with month-end close, and organization
and maintenance of files.
- Provide courteous and timely assistance to customers and
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Work effectively despite interruptions, and have attention to
- Must be familiar different types of general ledger accounts
such as assets, income, expenses, liability
- Plan, organize, and prioritize work.
- Reports to the Controller.REQUIREMENTS :
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (excel, and outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accounting skills (data entry A/R, A/P), Sage experience a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, utilizing
proper telephone etiquette.
- Works well under pressure and with many different types of
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision;
self-starter with problem solving ability.
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines and prioritize work.
High degree of discretion and integrity in dealing with
- Ability to work in a conductive manner to maintain a positive
- Requires minimum of 1-2 years in the accounting field. Desire
some accounting/business classes.WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL
- Individuals may need to sit, stand, stoop, bend, move about or
stand as needed. Requires the ability to routinely move about the
manufacturing floor. For the most part, working conditions will be
consistent within a typical manufacturing environment with
occasional exposure to shop elements such as noise.Volt Workforce
Solutions is one of San Diegos leading recruiting companies, and
were actively seeking skilled, motivated people for a range of
local Production, Administrative, Engineering, and IT positions.
Since 1950, Volt has provided clients of all sizes with the
talented people they need to be successful. Our flexible staffing
services and workforce management expertise makes us the first call
for many of the worlds leading companies, which enables us to
provide our employees with challenging, satisfying jobs at every
level in a wide range of industries.Volt is an equal opportunity
employerIn order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to
obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong
commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard
to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry,
religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical
disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or
veteran status or any other category protected by applicable
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Oceanside , Accounting Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!