Senior Marketing Analyst
Company: Frontwave Credit Union
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview:The Senior Marketing Analyst will manage and drive lead
generation through predictive analytics. You will also have the
opportunity to drive change through data, with market analytics and
voice of the member analysis. We are looking for a leader with a
broad skill set that includes qualitative and quantitative
research, analytics, marketing automation and project management.
In this role, you will be partnering closely with our internal
business partners, agencies and research vendors.
About Frontwave Credit Union:Frontwave Credit Union is a
member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San
Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we
have grown to 14 branches with 100,000 members and manage over a
billion in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on
creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the
communities we serve with products and services that enhance the
quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the
progressive application of technology.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay, 401k matching, mortgage and auto
- 9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid
- Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services.
- Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition
reimbursement up to $4,000/year.
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- We strive to be the best place you've ever worked!
Responsibilities:Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Includes
the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All
duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations as well as Credit Union policies and procedures.
Manage primary and secondary research. Collect and analyze market
and member data such as segmentation, data-mining for predictive
insights, member profiling, potential markets, and more for
strategic/operational insights and actionable plans.
- Loyalty program reporting, analysis, and data feeds to enable
targeted marketing, member lifetime value/growth opportunities,
member loyalty and organizational improvement.
- Monthly and quarterly department and business reviews providing
actionable insights to improve performance and member satisfaction
- Communicate data analytics and research results, analysis and
recommendations to ensure complex work is accessible, actionable,
and drives business results.
- Manage Frontwave Credit Union's brand and advertising research.
This will require working with agency partners, managing existing
tracking studies and keeping on top of new and innovative ways to
provide value and impact to Frontwave Credit Union's advertising,
media and brand efforts.
- Direct CRM & MCIF analytics, reporting and initiatives.
- Develop and execute advanced multi-touch lead nurture campaigns
through direct mail, web, social, and email channels.
- Manage marketing automation platform. Ongoing advisement and
continuous improvement of marketing automation processes.
- Support and manage a wide variety of market research studies
and initiatives, while maintaining a "roll up your sleeves, and dig
into the data/findings" mindset and approach to your work.
- Work collaboratively with business partners and
cross-functional teams to support a fact-driven and "through
consumers' eyes" decision-making culture
- Develop actionable insights based on synthesis of multiple
research and analytic learnings; present insights and
recommendations to business partners across all levels of the
- Recommend appropriate analytic approaches and identifying new
ways to apply research and analytics to grow the business.
- Initiate, develop, and implement department KPIs and
ROI.Qualifications:Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, including Marketing, Market
Research, Data Science, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics,
Business Analysis or Economics. Master's degree a plus.
- 5+ years marketing research experience. Financial Services
Industry preferred. Business intelligence experience a plus.
- You must be curious and a critical thinker with a solid
- Experience managing and/or conducting primary and secondary
- Strong demonstrable experience with both qualitative and
quantitative research methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including
formal presentation skills.
- Ability to use data to "tell the story" that leads to
improvements through the eyes of the member.
- Strong analytic, mathematical and statistical skills; ability
to extract insights out of complex datasets and fact-bases.
- Strong attention to detail and execution.
- Ability to develop detailed, tactical project plans and
implement them on time and within budget.
- Experience with SQL preferred.
Keywords: Frontwave Credit Union, Oceanside , Senior Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!