Company: Premier Aquatics
Posted on: March 17, 2023
PAY RATE$20-$25/hrWHY PREMIER?
- Flexible hours, with the ability to create your own schedule.
- Opportunity to work outdoors and near the water.
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to promote within.JOB
DESCRIPTIONPremier Aquatics is currently hiring Lifeguard
Instructors in Camp Pendleton! We are looking for individuals who
are reliable, communicate effectively, and have a passion for water
safety! Whether you're a rookie or a seasoned vet, if you are
looking to start a career in public safety, Premier Aquatics could
be the right home for you!SUMMARYIn this role, you will instruct
classes between 4-10 students. You will be teaching students the
skills to become lifeguards! As a Lifeguard instructor, you will
need to be fun, energetic, and communicate clearly. You will also
be expected to set up and clean up before and after each
- Ensure the safety of all class participants at all times.
- Organize and set-up all equipment necessary to run a successful
- Provide high-quality, thorough instruction to
- Ability to easily communicate course material in an
- Respond to emergencies and provide appropriate care as
- Establish professional relationships with clients, partners,
and Premier co-workers.
- Communicate and cooperate with other management teams and
- Equipment inventory, cleaning, and
- Have a High School Diploma
- Must be available to work weekends and occasionally weekdays as
- Ability to attain Lifeguard Instructor Certification
- Ability to use online, web-based technology to submit and
manage course records
- Access to phone, laptop, internet, and email
- Valid Driver's License/reliable transportation
- Must have ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for 8
- 2 years of experience working in a lifeguard position or as an
- Have a Lifeguard Instructor Certification.
- Be able to teach 2 weekends a month.GENERAL INFORMATION
- This position does have the availability to teach other
lower-level American Red Cross Courses in the format of both public
and private courses.
- Instructors will teach classes to the general public who are
enrolled in our onsite and -remote -locations.
- Part-time position.
- Lifeguard courses mostly require consecutive, Saturday and
- Each day of instruction can last from 8-10 hours. - -***Please
note that due to the high volume of applications we receive,
initial communication is sent via email. We typically respond
within two business days, but If you do not receive any response
from us in your inbox, please also check your spam and junk
folders.***Our company is an at-will employer. This means that
regardless of any provision, either you or the company may
terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason,
with or without cause for notice. -Our company is committed to
equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against
employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized
basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: race;
color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex;
pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age;
disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or
any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
-COVID-19 considerations: We require all patrons and staff to
comply with local mask and social distancing recommendations.
Keywords: Premier Aquatics, Oceanside , Lifeguard Instructor, Education / Teaching , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...