Workday Enterprise Application Engineer
Company: Feuji Inc
Posted on: April 3, 2021
One of our clients is looking for Position: Workday Enterprise
Application EngineerDuration: 6 Months Contract To HireLocation:
Oceanside, CA. (Remote)Note: W2 requirement The Workday Enterprise
Application Engineer will be responsible for supporting the HR, IT
and other business users that use the Workday application and its
data on a daily basis. Should be able to analyze data, business
workflows, and business processes, to understand, investigate and
resolve issues with Workday application, or fulfill end users'
requests. Will need to work closely with Technical, Operations and
Business (HR) teams to ensure successful maintenance and
round-the-clock availability of Workday application as well as user
education, training, and follow-up. Job Knowledge and Functional
- Accountable for the availability and accessibility of the
Workday application, the underlying data and other ancillary /
dependent systems, as per the organizational and business
requirements and demands.
- Effectively articulate, document and communicate events,
incidents, operational issues and their risks to the IT and
Business stakeholders as well as senior leadership team members. Be
accountable for their timely escalation, resolution and
- Own the execution of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
plans for the Workday application and report findings.
- Act as the technical liaison between operations teams, software
engineers, project managers and consumers of Workday application,
providing critical operational insight to upcoming implementations
and strategies, including validation of ongoing or upcoming
solutions, monitoring, documentation and their supportability.
- Participate in the user acceptance testing of scheduled changes
and projects to ensure smooth releases
- Produce and analyze ITSM reports, identify improvement
opportunities and influence their successful implementation.
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues,
finalize preventive actions and work with the delivery teams to
prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and deliver them
with automation. Qualifications:
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer
Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years of solid, diverse relevant work experience in
- 5+ years of supporting HR systems (Workday) is a must-have
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and
terminology Thanks & Regards, Harshavardhan ReddyIT Recruiter -
Feuji, Inc300 E John Carpenter Fwy, Suite #160Irving, TX, 75062O:-
E: - Linkedin: USA - Costa Rica - India - provided by Dice
Keywords: Feuji Inc, Oceanside , Workday Enterprise Application Engineer, Engineering , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!