US_Automation Engineer V - SCADA
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Job Title: Automation Engineer - SCADA
Location: -Oceanside, CA
Duration: 8 months contract -with possibility to be extended up to
- Perform automation and instrumentation and control engineering
design services for existing facility projects, including upgrades
and capacity expansions, equipment upgrading and
- Produce and review design drawings and specification documents
(URS, FS, DS, etc.).
- Generate, execute, and review design testing, generate and
participate in functional specification testing, and perform field
- Generate, execute, and review Installation, Operational, and
Performance Qualification protocols.
- Generate, review, and approve GMP Lifecycle Documents (e.g.
risk documents, trace matrices, periodic review, etc.)
- Execute and track progress of change records.
- Manage personal project activities (design and qualification)
following Genentech/Roche business processes to deliver results
that are right first time, on-time with schedule requirements and
reconciled to the budget.
- Troubleshooting of automation and critical process utility
- Lead plant operations to assess discrepant events and changes
for automation impact, deliver automation solutions to resolve
operational issues, assist in troubleshooting and providing real
time on floor support of manufacturing operations, participate in
site coordination meetings and attend network meetings.
- Adhere to site SOPs and WIs for daily and project deliverables
and provide improvements to business processes.
- Attendance and participation in department and staff
- Maintain training qualifications.
- Adhere to company policies regarding performance management,
department time reporting and notification requirements, budget,
and expense reporting guidelines.
- Track project deliverables, and provide status updates to
- All employees with jobs that require access to the Warehouse
must be able to pass the Transportation Security Administration
(TSA) Security Threat Assessment (STA).
- Ensures the integration of environmental health, safety, and
security into the business processes, systems, and programs while
reporting safety and environmental incidents including injuries,
illnesses, and safety suggestions within ones functional area.
Fosters a positive safety culture in which no one gets hurt.
- Experience with Biopharmaceutical manufacturing, design or/and
- Knowledge of process, utility and building control
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines, experience in generation of
- Qualification experience related to control and computer
- Ability to generate engineering drawings and
- Knowledge of ISA standards and practices for
- Knowledge of PID control theories and techniques.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers, and associated
programming languages (RS Logix Preferred).
- Practical knowledge of distributed control systems, and
associated programming languages ***Strong DeltaV
- Knowledge of computer aided manufacturing automation.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time utilization
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Ability to comply with cGMP requirements (gowning,
documentation, and procedures) for performing work within the
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of PC based programs and
web based systems.
- Ability to work most of the time independently with minimal
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with an ability to
interact well with a variety of personalities, discipline skills
and educational levels.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering (Chemical,
Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science preferred) and 5 years
experience, or Masters degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical,
Electrical, or Computer Science preferred) and 4 years
- Minimum of 8 years applicable automation and/or instrument and
control system experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry/GMP
Keywords: MindSource, Oceanside , US_Automation Engineer V - SCADA, Engineering , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!