Automation Engineer #PP
Company: Avispa Technology
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Automation Engineer ROCGJP00022357 #PPA leading biotechnology
company is looking for an Automation Engineer. The successful
candidate will support site projects to implement and test DeltaV
software changes for new products and technologies being introduced
to the manufacturing process. The ideal candidate has DeltaV
design, configuration, and testing experience. Automation
EngineerPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80-$90/hr
- Worksite: Leading biotechnology company (Oceanside, CA
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life,Retirement
- 40 hours/week, 7 Month Assignment
- Perform automation and instrumentation and control engineering
design services for existing facility projects, including upgrades
and capacity expansions, equipment upgrading and
- Produce and review design drawings and specification documents
(URS, FS, DS, etc.).
- Generate, execute, and review design testing, generate and
participate in functional specification testing, and perform field
- Generate, execute, and review Installation, Operational, and
Performance Qualification protocols.
- Generate, review, and approve GMP Lifecycle Documents (e.g.
risk documents, trace matrices, periodic review, etc.)
- Execute and track the progress of change records.
- Manage personal project activities (design and qualification)
following our business processes to deliver results that are right
first time, on time with schedule requirements, and reconciled to
- Troubleshoot automation and critical process utility
- Lead plant operations to assess discrepant events and changes
for automation impact, deliver automation solutions to resolve
operational issues, assist in troubleshooting and providing
real-time on-floor support of manufacturing operations, participate
in site coordination meetings, and attend network
- Adhere to site SOPs and WIs for daily and project deliverables
and provide improvements to business processes.
- Attend and participate in department and staff
- Maintain training qualifications.
- Adhere to company policies regarding performance management,
department time reporting, notification requirements, budget, and
expense reporting guidelines.
- Track project deliverables, and provide status updates to the
- Ensure the integration of environmental health, safety, and
security into the business processes, systems, and programs while
reporting safety and environmental incidents including injuries,
illnesses, and safety suggestions within one's functional
- Foster a positive safety culture in which no one gets hurt.
- 5 years of experience, or Master's degree in Engineering
(Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science preferred)
and 4 years of experience and,
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering (Chemical,
Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science preferred).
- 8+ years of applicable automation and/or instrument and control
- 8 years of DeltaV coding experience.
- 5+ years in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry/GMP
- Experience with Biopharmaceutical manufacturing, design or/and
- Knowledge of GMP guidelines, and experience in the generation
of controlled documents.
- Must have DeltaV design, configuration, and testing
- P2 experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of process, utility, and building control
- Qualification experience related to control and computer
- Ability to generate engineering drawings and
- Knowledge of ISA standards and practices for
- Knowledge of PID control theories and techniques.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controllers, and associated
programming languages (RS Logix Preferred).
- Practical knowledge of distributed control systems, and
associated programming languages, Strong DeltaV Coding.
- Knowledge of computer-aided manufacturing automation.
- Demonstrate good organizational and time utilization
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication
- Ability to comply with cGMP requirements (gowning,
documentation, and procedures) for performing work within the
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of PC-based programs and
- Ability to work most of the time independently with minimal
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills with an ability to
interact well with a variety of personalities, discipline skills,
and educational levels.
- Background in the biotech/life sciences industry.
- Able to report onsite in Oceanside a majority of the
Keywords: Avispa Technology, Oceanside , Automation Engineer #PP, Engineering , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...