National Cash Manager
Company: LPC Resident Services LLC
Posted on: March 15, 2020
OverviewLincoln Military Housing A company for Growth and
Opportunity!--Lincoln Military Housing--was formed in 2001 through
a Department of Defense (DoD) contract with parent company Lincoln
Property Company. Our mission has always been to increase the
quality of military housing for our nation's service men and
women.-- Lincoln Military Housing now provides more than 36,000
family homes for military members across the US.-- Our Team Members
are passionate about the work they do and take pride in our mission
of providing our military families with exemplary service in a
quality home environment.--When you join the--LMH--team, you will
be working amongst a team of talented and passionate individuals
while being provided with unparalleled opportunities for personal
and professional development and career growth.--Every day with
LMH, you have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of
our service members and their families by demonstrating our core
values of INTEGRITY, COMMUNICATION, EMPOWERMENT, RESPECT, BALANCE,
and COMMITMENT.ResponsibilitiesA Day in the Life of a Cash
Manager:--As a Lincoln Military Housing Cash Manager you will be
responsible for directly supervising accounting team members and
cash management operations, which includes all payables and
receivables for Lincoln Military Housing. You will oversee the
administration of all depository and operating disbursement bank
accounts, administer various system applications, review and
implement improvements in cash management procedures, and ensuring
financial obligations are met by the company.--Your
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Accounts Payable - includes overseeing check runs, resident
refunds, maintaining bank activity logs/tracking, and waterfall
fund balances, etc.
- Oversees the posting of rent, the allotment process and
national cash allocations.
- Oversee the posting and reporting of all credit card
- 1099 Reporting (annual).
- Unclaimed Property Reporting (annual).
- Personal Property Tax Requirements (Annual) and business
- Directs cash management operations to include daily cash
administration and ensuring financial obligations are met timely in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Administration of LMH and LMH Admin employee expense reporting
- Purchase card administration.
- Assures adherence to company purchasing policies and procedures
including proper approvals and documentation.
- Ensures cash is monitored, reconciled timely and is balanced on
a daily basis.
- Forecasts and monitors cash flow including cash deposits, cash
disbursements, and incoming / outgoing wire transfers.
- Identifies and evaluates variances to forecast and amount of
future cash flows.
- Coordinates with department heads to accurately forecast timing
and amount of future cash flows.
- Assists with project assignments and annual audits as
- Reviewing procedures and implementing improvements in cash
management processes.QualificationsWhat You Need for Success:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
- MBA/CPA or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) or Certified Treasury
Professional (CTP) a plus.
- Minimum five years of accounting or related experience
- 3 to 5 years supervisory experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
ability to effectively communicate with internal and external
- Excellent computer proficiency -MS Office Word, Intermediate
Excel (pivot tables, look-ups & sumifs mandatory).
- Yardi experience preferred but not required.
- Property management experience preferred.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Flexibility
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills are
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while
maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to
completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed
routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS or equivalent access to MCB Camp
Pendleton and requirements for working aboard a U.S. Military
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and sit for long
periods of time.--What We Provide You:--Lincoln offers a wide range
of insurance options and benefit programs. Our benefits take into
consideration everything from career development to family matters,
health and wellness, and we are committed to doing everything we
can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage. In
addition, we offer competitive compensation and generous paid time
Keywords: LPC Resident Services LLC, Oceanside , National Cash Manager, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!