Director of Tracks and Publications
Company: DYNAMIC CHURCH PLANTING INTERNATIONAL
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI) is looking for a
full-time, support-raised Director of Tracks and Publications to
assess the needs of church planters around the world and work to
develop trainings - online, webinar, and in-person - and books to
equip these leaders for the ministry to which God has called them.
This individual will devote about 50% of their time to digital
tracks and publications and about 50% of their time to in-person
and in-hand tracks and publications. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adapt existing tracks of DCPI training into new tracks for the
DCPI Online Training platform
- Create or supervise the creation of future tracks of training
for DCPI, such as multi-site church planting, online church
- Develop content or adjust content specifically for digital
delivery such as DOT & Webinar
- Revise current church planting tracks of training, such as
church planting movements--
- Produce or supervise content revision of DCPI tracks of
training, books, profiles, etc. to keep them relevant to church
planters around the world.
- Participate with the Training Department to assess the
effectiveness of current training materials
- Communicate with World Zone Leaders to assess needs of trainees
- Manage staff and volunteers who may assist with development of
training tracks, books, or profiles
- Coordinate the launch of new training tracks with the DCPI
- Coordinate the publication of new books or profiles with the
Materials and Translations Department.
- Write or supervise the writing of new books, profiles, etc.
- Futuristic thinking
- Sensitivity to the needs of church planters and church planting
- Experience with church planting--
- Cross cultural communication and international
- Ability to learn a variety of digital platforms PRODUCTS:
- Digital versions of DCPI training tracks
- New & revised tracks of DCPI training
- New books
- New and revised profiles COUNTERPARTS:
- Work with DOT team to get new training tracks onto our learning
- Work with DCPI Materials & Translations Department to design,
catalog, and translate materials and publications
- Work with other content creators or task forces that are
writing training tracks, books, profiles, etc.
- Work with staff and volunteers to transcribe, format, review,
and edit new content
- Work with Communications team to spread the word about new
training tracks to our leaders worldwide
- Work with our partner, Equip Press, regarding Books contract.
- Revision of current training materials and tracks
- Recommend to the Executive Team new tracks of training for
- Create course content for new tracks of training
- Recruit church planting specialists to co-author new tracks of
- Recruit staff and volunteers to assist with transcribing,
formatting, reviewing, and editing new content ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Reports directly to VP of Digital Strategies LOCATION This
position is located in Oceanside, California or remote.
COMPENSATION This position is full-time, support raised
Keywords: DYNAMIC CHURCH PLANTING INTERNATIONAL, Oceanside , Director of Tracks and Publications, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!