Master Data Management Specialist
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Are you looking for a career with an industry leader with
growth, stability, and an engaging work environment? MagnaFlow
offers career growth, competitive pay, and an outstanding benefit
package with medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time
off, holidays, and a birthday holiday!General Description:The
Master Data Management Specialist supports the creation,
implementation, and maintenance of master data management solutions
that enable the organization to optimize system capabilities. This
position will support the enterprise by monitoring, analyzing, and
maintaining master data, key data, and master relationship data
within the organization.Responsibilities:
- Works cross-functionally to understand the needs of the
business, areas for data integrity improvement and establishes
processes to support effective data management.
- With subject matter experts, defines and implements data
strategy, policies, controls, and programs to ensure enterprise
data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable.
- Ensures data integrity in all systems and maintains the
processes to support quality of data.
- Identifies areas of improvement for data quality and assists in
resolving data quality problems via error detection and correction,
process control and improvement, or process designs.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems and, in
collaboration with functional data owners, the development and
documentation of processes to support data maintenance and
- Assists in resolving data quality problems and recommends
business process changes to enhance data quality.
- Proposes improvements to organization data, both near-term and
long-term, and works towards their implementation through effective
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of
master data requirements with other functional data owners to
ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of
financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and
- Collaborates with other business units and IT to ensure master
data rules and the operations are aligned and meet all
- Bachelor's Degree in a business field or equivalent work
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience required (master data
management, data modeling or related disciplines)
- Experience with Master Data Management required
- Proven understanding of Data Governance required
- Experience working in manufacturing businesses and
understanding of associated concepts (routings, bill of materials)
- Ability to initiate cross-functional projects and processes,
make decisions about priorities, drive programs across product
areas, influence across teams, and thrive in an ambiguous
- Proven experience of 3+ years working with/manipulating data
- Solid understanding of and experience working in an MDM system
- Demonstrated ability to complete goals with a high degree of
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skillsPhysical
Requirements:Must be able to sit and stand intermittently, use a
keyboard, climb stairs occasionally, and lift up to 25 pounds with
or without accommodations.These duties may be expanded, deleted or
changed at any time per management's discretion.
Keywords: MagnaFlow, Oceanside , Master Data Management Specialist, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!