Restaurant Hospitality Manager
Company: Worlden Group Inc dba Golden Corral
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGreat pay plus benefits! Full-time employment
with flexible schedules and generous paid time off allowances Our
franchise organization, Worlden Group DBA Golden Corral, is
currently seeking energetic, friendly individuals to join our team!
At Golden Corral®, we know that successful people are the
foundation of our very successful company. We hire managers with
the talent, integrity, and passion to promote our Caring Culture.
We provide an environment that supports and empowers our people –
not only to exceed our guests' expectations, but also to achieve
their professional and personal goals. Talent, Focus, Commitment,
Passion - These are just a few of the traits our most accomplished
managers have in common. At Golden Corral, your ability to succeed
is limited only by your energy and drive. Unequaled opportunity at
the best chain restaurant company in the country! Hospitality
Manager is responsible for creating a spirit of hospitality in the
Front-of-the-House through creating a warm and positive environment
while providing a dining experience that ensures our guests become
long-term, loyal guests. Responsibilities:
- Managing operations primarily in the Front-of-the-House
- Responsible for ensuring customers areas are clean including
restrooms. Ensures compliance with all company policies including
the Code of Ethics.
- Complete daily reports, menu analysis, cost analysis, and
ordering supplies for the point of sales system.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and overall management of
- Ensure guest satisfaction/Establish standards for customer
- Two to three years' management experience in operations in a
high volume restaurant with diversified menu offerings
- Education and training typically associated with college
coursework in business or hospitality are preferred but not
- Previous working experience in the restaurant industry/
management is preferred but not required.
- Successful completion of Golden Corral's comprehensive
management training program.
- Hours of work for this position are approximately 50-65 hours
- Position requires a valid driver's license and an acceptable
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours
without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of
complex administrative responsibilities.
- Social media experience a plus Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Vacation PayThank you for your interest in Golden Corral. Our
commitment to valuing diversity helps create an environment where
everyone can be successful. Upon completion of your online
application, you may be directed to complete an additional online
questionnaire that is specific to the position in which you are
The job opening listed on this page has been posted by an
independent franchisee of Golden Corral Corporation. Golden Corral
Corporation does not hire or employ any individuals at this
franchise location. The franchisee will make all decisions with
respect to applications for the position listed on this page. The
name of the franchisee appears in this job posting. All questions
concerning this job opportunity should be directed to the
franchisee.This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Golden Corral
Keywords: Worlden Group Inc dba Golden Corral, Oceanside , Restaurant Hospitality Manager, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!