Assistant Manager - Oceanside, CA 92056
Company: Little Caesars
Posted on: September 12, 2022
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
DescriptionABOUT LITTLE CAESARSLittle Caesars is a global
family-owned pizza chain with franchise and company-owned stores in
each of the 50 U.S. states and at least 26 countries and
territories. Little Caesars is built on a strong foundation of
family and fun. We certainly invite you to consider joining our
family through one of the available opportunities found
here.ASSISTANT MANAGER JOB SUMMARYThe Assistant Manager works
productively and supervises restaurant employees to ensure they
perform their jobs responsibilities, so the restaurant achieves
customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.The
Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the
Restaurant Manager and Co-Manager. The Assistant Manager is
responsible for supervising other employees and provides adult
supervision to employees under the age of 18 years old. During each
shift, the Assistant Manager motivates, directs and coaches
employees to work proficiently at their assigned stations and then
follows-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
according to Little Caesars procedures.The Assistant Manager
utilizes all cost-control tools and processes ensuring the goals of
food, paper, and labor are achieved during their shift. They ensure
each shift is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and
work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the
service and products they receive.The duties and responsibilities
described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be
assigned from time to time or the scope of the job may change as
necessitated by business demands so please discuss the job
responsibilities with the Owner and/or his/her designee.
He/She/They will review the essential job functions, which are
normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily
or regular basis that will affect the success of the
restaurant.LOCATION: CA, OceansideFULL-TIME/PART-TIME:
Essential Job Functions and Motions:
- MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF PIZZA EXPERIENCE
- Little Caesars employees are required to work all positions
within the restaurant. This requires different essential job
functions to be completed. Performing these positions enables us to
provide quality product to our customers within a short period of
- Must be able to see sufficiently to maintain safety and
determine product quality, service and cleanliness.
- Must have mobility to get to multiple stations within the
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to count, separate and weigh all types of food
products and inventory items.
- Must be able to withstand 90 - + heat in the summer and below
freezing in the winter.
- Must be able to work with 650 - oven temperatures.
- Must be able to follow directions and communicate (i.e.
speaking, reading, hearing, writing) with customers, crew and
- The ability to process and complete customer orders, including
counting money and processing credit card transactions properly.
The Ability to do the following:
- Commute to work location 4140 Oceanside Blvd SUITE 157,
Oceanside, CA 92056
- Lift one or both arms over head up to 100%.
- Lift one or both arms from your side up to 100%.
- Bending of one or both arms to your shoulders up to 100%.
- Bending of the back up to a minimum of 90 - to lift objects
from the floor.
- Twisting of the back up to 90 - left and right.
- Lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Pushing and pulling up to 55 pounds.
- Squat or crouch to lift items from floor level. Additionally,
managers must also be able to perform the following functions:
- Must be able to perform opening and closing duties in case of
- Must be able to work an average shift of 10 hours.
- The ability to comprehend all training material, pass required
training programs and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results, and project business needs.
- The ability to control a shift providing proper adult
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws. After having read the above list,
please feel free to discuss any concerns or possible accommodations
you may need with your interviewer. In accordance with the
Americans with Disability Act, certain accommodations may be made.
If hired, our intent is to provide you with a safe and fulfilling
Keywords: Little Caesars, Oceanside , Assistant Manager - Oceanside, CA 92056, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!