Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
MV Transportation is seeking aGeneral Manager-Fixed Route who
will provide support, leadership and direction to assigned
operating location to ensure delivery of annual business plans.
He/she will control the daily operation of our transportation
contract, in compliance with the policies of the contracting agency
and in conformance with company procedures. Job
- Effectively manage customer relations through both direct
contact and outreach programs.
- Identify, select, train and mentor location staff.
- Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and
support team members.
- Oversee vehicle maintenance plan and ensures fleet availability
to meet service requirements.
- Oversee safety and training programs, plans and processes to
ensure compliance withcompany, contract and regulatory
- Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed
- Conduct periodic departmental audits.
- Daily, weekly and monthly review of key operational
- Ensure that all location financial metrics are managed
continuously, exceptions are reported and action plans are
developed to ensure the location meets it financial, safety and
- Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and
- Interact with bridges committee to effectuate positive changes
to policies, procedures and programs.
- Participate in location(s) labor and employee relations
- Provide insight and information to support location(s) contract
- Create and present location(s) annual budget.Talent
- College degree or equivalent business management
- Management experience required.
- Must have a minimum of (5) five years of comprehensive
experience in operations management and a combination of (7) seven
years of management or supervisory experience in a paratransit
environment with knowledge of Trapeze scheduling software.
- Must have labor/union(s) negations/expenses expertise.
- Must have a full understanding of dispatch, scheduling, driver
recruitment, and safety DOT and FTA compliance.
- MS Office, strong analytical skills, strong written and verbal
communication skills and high degree of multi-tasking skills.
- Additional duties/responsibilities based upon individual
contract requirements. Starting Salary Range: $175,000 -
$190,000During the course of employment, employees may receive and
have access to confidential information. All employees are expected
to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer
and business records and any other information that MV classifies
as confidential.MV Transportation is committed to as policy of
Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment. Requisition ID:
2023-4588 External Company URL: https://careers.mvtransit.com/
Street: 305 Via Del Norte
Keywords: MV Transportation, Oceanside , General Manager, Executive , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!