Program Therapist -Children's Mental Health Job in Oceanside, CA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Child and Adolescence opening in Oceanside, California.
DirectShifts is seeking a Program Therapist -Children's Mental
Health to work in Oceanside, CA.
Required Education, Certifications/Licenses and Language/Cultural
- Master's degree in counseling from an accredited MFT Program or
- Current CA licensed MFT/MSW or CA registered AMFT/ASW. Minimum
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Knowledge and experience in working with children, adolescents
and families in multi-cultural settings.
- Ability to accurately assess and intervene effectively in
- Ability to establish and maintain diagnostic and
psychotherapeutic relationships and to function as a member of an
- Ability to prepare written reports and records of services
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to
sensitive or proprietary information or materials.
- Flexible with work schedule
- Must demonstrate intermediate level of computer literacy and
experience using office productivity software i.e. Microsoft Word,
Excel, Power Point, Internet browsers, and Outlook.
- Must pass background check (Live Scan Fingerprint).
- Must have TB clearance.
- Must be able to drive for business purposes to other program
locations in San Diego County.
- Must have a valid California driver's license and comprehensive
automobile insurance coverage, as required by law.
- Will not be debarred or excluded from participation in Federal
programs by the General Services Administration and/or the
Department of Health and Human Services of the Inspector General.
Additional Preferred Education or Qualifications:
- Fluent written, verbal and reading proficiency in Spanish
- Trained in Motivational Interviewing and/or Trauma Informed
- Experience in Dual Diagnosis treatment
- Trained in Anasazi Electronic Medical Records System
- Knowledge of County contracted Medi-Cal, MHSA, and EPSDT
- Knowledge of San Diego County documentation standard
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering at [Apply Here] . We do
not receive applications submitted to any other site.
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Oceanside , Program Therapist -Children's Mental Health Job in Oceanside, CA (Counseling/Therapy #), Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!