Company: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Oceanside Therapy Group is an outpatient pediatric clinic
servicing the needs of children in North San Diego County. OTG is a
family owned and operated business "where families come first." We
are currently seeking to hire a motivated, licensed Physical
Therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. Applicants must be
licensed in the state of California.
Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and administering
therapeutic programs that improve mobility and functional skills to
best maximize outcomes for participation in all settings for
infants, children, and adolescents of various developmental and
medical based backgrounds.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to
identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of
physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical
functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in
patient's web-based chart.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust
treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and
function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory
or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Attend weekly meetings during which therapists have the
opportunity to collaborate within their discipline; collaborate
across disciplines on treatment planning with shared clients; and
present, or provide in-services, on various topics related to their
respective disciplines (e.g., sensory processing, ASL signs, AAC
devices, seating and positioning, etc.) to provide truly
integrative and interdisciplinary care for our children and
- Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be
continued at home.
- Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, or other
appropriate parties to plan, implement, or assess the intervention
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to
help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment
- Comply with professional, ethical, and legal
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- Observe and note client behavior and progress.
- Must possess knowledge regarding the various tests required to
perform patient evaluations.
- Must possess the ability to work with infants, children, and
adolescents to understand their core PT problems.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
for working closely with parents and colleagues across disciplines
(PT, OT, SLP, admin).
- Must possess aptitude for intra/inter departmental
- Must possess the ability to perform accurate record keeping and
- Must possess time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Must possess strong judgment and decision-making
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum Education: Master's degree (Doctorate
- Minimum Experience: 2 years of pediatric experience
- Certification: Current Physical Therapist state
- Telehealth experience preferred.
Our employees receive competitive rates, flexible scheduling, and a
great working environment. Full-time employees are eligible for a
robust benefits package including PTO, PSL, Holiday Pay, Health
Insurance, 401K with company match and CEU reimbursement.
If you meet the requirements, please submit your resume.
Keywords: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc., Oceanside , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!