Company: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Oceanside Therapy Group is an outpatient pediatric clinic
servicing the needs of children in North San Diego County. We offer
speech/language, occupational, and physical therapy services in one
state-of-the-art facility. We are currently seeking to hire a
motivated, licensed Occupational Therapist to join our team on a
full-time basis. Our employees receive competitive rates, flexible
scheduling, benefits, and a great working environment. Full-time
employees are eligible for a robust benefits package. Applicants
must be licensed in the state of California.
- Assess, plan, organize, and execute therapy plan that helps
build or restore daily living skill as well as general independence
to children with neurological and/or developmental delays.
- Plan organize and conduct occupational therapy programs to help
rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or
psychological or developmental problems.
- Test program involving activities such as manual arts and
- Provides practice in functional daily living skills.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational,
recreational, and social activities designed to help patients
develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select
activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of
- Selects constructive activities suited to children's physical
capacity, intelligence level, and interest to upgrade individual to
maximum independence, assist in restoration of functions, and aid
in adjustment to disability.
- Evaluates patients' progress and prepare reports that detail
- Designs and constructs special equipment for individual and
suggests alterations of individual's living environment.
- Complete and maintain necessary records.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- Observe and note client behavior and progress.
- Must possess knowledge regarding the various tests required to
perform patient evaluations.
- Must possess knowledge of principles, methods and procedures
for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of children with
neurological and/or developmental delays.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform accurate record keeping and administrative
- Minimum Education: Master's Degree is required.
- License/Certification: Current Occupational Therapist CA
- Minimum Experience: Two (2) or more years of job-related,
pediatric experience are preferred.
- Competitive rates.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- PTO/PLS/Holiday Pay.
- 401K w/company match.
Don't hesitate to submit your resume if you meet the
Keywords: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc., Oceanside , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!