Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc.
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Oceanside Therapy Group is an outpatient pediatric clinic,
family owned, servicing the needs of children in North San Diego
County. We offer speech/language, occupational, and physical
therapy services in one state-of-the-art facility and are looking
to fill multiple Speech Therapy positions. OTG is a family owned
and operated business "where families come first." We are currently
seeking to hire a motivated, licensed speech/language pathologist
to join our team on a full-time basis. A positive attitude is a
must! Our employees receive competitive rates, flexible scheduling,
benefits, and a great working environment. Full-time employees are
eligible for a robust benefits package. Applicants must have their
CCCs and be licensed in the state of California. Job Summary
- Speech Language Pathologist diagnoses and treats individuals
with speech, language, swallowing, voice and fluency impairments.
- Speech Language Pathologist performs speech and language
examinations to learn the patient's degree of impairment.
- Speech Language Pathologist evaluates hearing and /or speech
and language test results.
- Speech Language Pathologist evaluates test results from other
facilities and overall medical background information to formulate
treatment plan of care.
- Speech Language Pathologist diagnoses patients and formulates
treatment plans for speech, language, fluency, voice or swallowing
- Speech Language Pathologist educates patients and family
members about the various communication techniques or strategies to
cope with the impairment.
- Speech Language Pathologist writes reports and maintains client
information for the purposes of evaluation, treatment progress and
discharge of client.
- Speech Language Pathologist performs administrative
responsibilities, coordinates paperwork, writes daily notes and
assists with scheduling and/or any other appropriate patient
information and/or recordkeeping for administrative, billing and
- Speech Language Pathologist develops individual and/or group
activities and/or programs to manage behavior, speech, language or
- Speech Language Pathologist participates in and writes reports
for insurance regarding patients' progress.
- Speech Language Pathologist collaborates with other
professionals in the planning and implementing of individualized
educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or
intervention assistance team meetings when appropriate.
- Speech Language Pathologist instructs clients with techniques
for more effective communication, such as sign language, AAC, or
- Speech Language Pathologist performs other duties as assigned
- Speech Language Pathologist the Company reserves the right to
add or change duties at any time. Job Qualifications
- Minimum Education: Master's Degree is required.
- License/Certification: California Appropriate
- CCCs required. Skills
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess knowledge regarding
the various tests required to perform patient evaluations.
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess knowledge of
principles, methods and procedures for diagnosis, treatment and
rehabilitation of speech, language, fluency, voice or swallowing
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess the ability to work
with infants, children and adolescents to understand their problems
of speech, language and communication.
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess knowledge of the
various games and activities to make the atmosphere conducive for
children with speech related problems.
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess excellent
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- Speech Language Pathologist must possess the ability to perform
accurate recordkeeping and administrative functions. Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- PTO/PLS/Holiday Pay.
- 401K w/company match. Supplemental pay:
- Signing bonus.
- Relocation assistance. If you meet the requirements please
submit your resume. For more information, please visit us at .
Keywords: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc., Oceanside , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!