Company: Home Instead
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Are you a night owl? Then we have the PERFECT job for YOU!We are
looking to hire caregivers who want to help people during the night
so that their loved ones can get some rest. Most importantly, we're
looking for caregivers that want to make a difference in others'
lives -- we have an amazing roster of clients and deep
relationships with each one.
No experience necessary... we provide the training!Home Instead
provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to
remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity,
care, and compassion.Primary responsibilities include, but are not
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Standby safety with walking and other tasks
- Personal care with showering, toileting, dressing, and grooming
(all training to be provided)
- Able and available to work various schedules and shifts as
neededJob requirements: -
- Register as a -Home Care Aide (HCA) with the state of
- Current Covid-19 vaccination and booster or a religious/medical
exemption and willing to test weekly
- Complete a motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license, auto insurance and auto
registration (required if driving clients)We offer flexible
schedules and hours. This career choice is rewarding and
meaningful. We have part-time available, offering COMPETITIVE PAY
and advancement opportunities.APPLY NOW!
Each Home Instead office is independently owned and operated. -Each
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, Oceanside , Overnight CAREGivers, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!