Company: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc.
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Oceanside Therapy Group is an outpatient pediatric clinic
servicing the needs of children in North San Diego County. OTG is a
family owned and operated business "where families come first." We
are currently seeking to hire a motivated, licensed Physical
Therapist to join our team on a full-time basis. Applicants must be
licensed in the state of California.
Responsible for assessing, planning, organizing, and administering
therapeutic programs that improve mobility and functional skills to
best maximize outcomes for participation in all settings for
infants, children, and adolescents of various developmental and
medical based backgrounds.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to
identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to
- Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of
physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical
functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in
patient's web-based chart.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust
treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and
function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory
or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Attend weekly meetings during which therapists have the
opportunity to collaborate within their discipline; collaborate
across disciplines on treatment planning with shared clients; and
present, or provide in-services, on various topics related to their
respective disciplines (e.g., sensory processing, ASL signs, AAC
devices, seating and positioning, etc.) to provide truly
integrative and interdisciplinary care for our children and
- Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be
continued at home.
- Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, or other
appropriate parties to plan, implement, or assess the intervention
- Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to
help determine diagnosis and physical therapy treatment
- Comply with professional, ethical, and legal
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc., Oceanside , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!