Company: Tri-City Medical Center
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Tri-City Healthcare District has been serving the North County
region for almost 60 years and remains committed to providing high
quality healthcare and community services for every individual we
encounter regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual
orientation, disability or socioeconomic status.
Our mission is to advance the health and wellness of the community
we serve. In order to achieve our mission, we see, hear and listen
to our front line healthcare workers, employees, medical staff and
all community stakeholders in order to understand and meet our
This individual has the primary responsibility for providing
clinical services for outpatient infusion programs in the off-site
infusion center. The RN assists in the assessment, development,
implementation, and evaluation of clinical services. The RN-Clinic
assists in implementing health promotion and safety programs as
appropriate. The RN assists in the development and evaluation of
clinical policies and procedures, forms, and medical records. The
RN assists in continuous performance improvement activities for
their assigned department.
Major Position Responsibilities:
The position characteristics reflect the most important duties,
responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform
the essential functions of the job in a fully competent manner.
They should not be considered as a detailed description of all the
work requirements of the position. The characteristics of the
position and standards of performance may be changed by TCMC with
or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
* Maintains a safe, clean working environment, including unit based
safety and infection control requirements.
* Responsible for providing clinical services for outpatient
infusion programs in the off-site clinic.
* Assists in the assessment, development, implementation, and
evaluation of clinical services.
* Assists in implementing health promotion and safety programs as
* Development and evaluation of clinical policies and procedures,
forms, and medical records.
* Assists in continuous performance improvement activities for
their assigned department.
* Six (6) months current experience in chemotherapy administration,
* Knowledge of and able to use personal computers.
* Experience with documentation in electronic health record.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred.
* Graduate of accredited school of nursing, required.
* Bachelor's Degree, preferred
* Current California RN license, required.
* Current BLS required upon hire; American Heart Association
* ONS chemotherapy & biotherapy provider, required.
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a
physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment
background checks before starting work.
* Salary/Hourly Wage range based on experience.
To protect the health of patients and staff, and to comply with the
new State of California mandates, all job offers are contingent on
the successful engagement in the TCMC COVID-19 vaccination program
(fully vaccinated with documented proof or approved
TCHD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Tri-City Medical Center, Oceanside , RN-op Infusion, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!