Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - Pain Clinic - Oceanside, CA
Company: Matrix Providers
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Caring for America's military family. Matrix Providers serves
government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in
the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in
2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers
has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking
on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted
by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received
high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012.
With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're
never far away in time, place, or commitment. Matrix Providers is
hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Manager to join our team of talented
professionals who provide healthcare services to our Military
Service Members and their families in Oceanside, CA.
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Compensation: This is an hourly position at $58/hr.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday between 6:00 am - 6:00 pm for
an 8.5, 9, or 10.5-hour shift, including an uncompensated 30-minute
or one-hour meal break depending on the length of shift. Shift
determined by unit up.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive
insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (Outlined in Handbook)
- 401(k) Plan
Requirements: The Registered Nurse (RN) must have and meet the
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by
National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or The
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Experience: Possess a minimum of five years of full-time
experience as a Nurse Specialist/Manager.
- Knowledge of procedures such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation,
IV and venipuncture therapy, and interventional procedures
performed in the pain clinic such as central and peripheral nerve
block techniques, epidural injections, radiofrequency ablations,
joint injections, and trigger point injections.
- Knowledge of professional nursing principles, practices,
extended clinical experience, and training required to provide care
and counseling to the Pain Clinic patient.
- Certifications in addition to BLS: ACLS
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to
practice as a Registered Nurse. Job Summary:
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal-directed plan of care based on
determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes, and prioritized
according to patient needs and available resources, including time,
personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of self-care given by all health
team members and contribution of systems, environment, and
instrumentation in progressing patient toward outcomes.
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient
- Perform assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic
manner, focusing on physiological, psychological, and cognitive
- Provide a safe and clean environment for each patient.
- Identify patient/significant other learning needs and implement
appropriate measures to meet identified needs.
- Assist in planning, provide clinical direction, and provide
instruction to LPNs/LVNs, nursing assistants and ancillary
- Communicate with patients utilizing Secure Messaging to improve
communication and facilitate care through nontraditional means.
Position Core Duties:
- Coordinate patient care in collaboration with a wide array of
healthcare professionals. Facilitate the achievement of optimal
outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality, and cost
- Ensure compliance with standards of care and practice in
accordance with all established policies, procedures, and
guidelines used in the MTF.
- Perform physical exam and health histories.
- Provide health promotions, counseling, and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other
- Provide technical direction and clinical supervision of care by
other healthcare professionals.
- Accountable for making patient care assignments based on the
scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Recognize adverse signs and symptoms and quickly react in
- Communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for
the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for
teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and
- Make referral appointments and arrange specialty care as
- Perform nursing services identified in the TO.
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient
outcomes. Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see To learn more
about our Benefits Packages, please see Matrix Providers endeavors
to make accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us
regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance
completing the application process, please get in touch with our
Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-, TTY LINE, . This contact information
is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire
about the status of applications.
Keywords: Matrix Providers, Oceanside , Registered Nurse (RN) Manager - Pain Clinic - Oceanside, CA, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...