Pediatric Physical Therapist
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Make a positive impact in the lives of kids in your
community!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler StephensAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
currently looking for the perfect candidate to join our
multidisciplinary team as a Pediatric Physical Therapist! We have
been providing speech, occupational and physical therapy services
with a client and family centered approach for 20 years helping
ages birth to 21. Position is full-time. Minimum of 1 year
pediatric/infant therapy strongly preferred.Why join
us?Benefits:Lucrative salary 401(k)401(k) matchingContinuing
education creditsDental insuranceDisability insuranceFlexible
scheduleHealth insuranceLife insuranceMalpractice insurancePaid
time offVision insuranceJob DetailsWe are seeking a passionate and
skilled Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our team in the
medical industry. As a Permanent Pediatric Physical Therapist, you
will be responsible for providing therapy services to children and
infants with various physical disabilities and developmental
delays. You will work in a supportive and collaborative
environment, helping children to reach their full potential and
achieve their goals.Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments to evaluate the child's physical abilities,
motor skills, and functional limitations.
- Develop individualized treatment plans based on the child's
needs and goals.
- Provide physical therapy services to children and infants,
including therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, and functional
- Monitor and document the child's progress, adjusting the
treatment plan as necessary.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including
physicians, occupational therapists, and speech therapists, to
provide comprehensive care to the child.
- Educate parents and caregivers on how to support the child's
therapy goals at home.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest research and techniques in
pediatric physical therapy.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an
- Current CA license to practice as a Physical Therapist.
- 1+ years of experience in pediatric therapy or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of infant therapy and child development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for working with children and helping them to achieve
their goals.If you are a skilled Pediatric Physical Therapist with
a passion for helping children, we encourage you to apply for this
exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, benefits
package, and opportunities for professional growth and development.
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of children and
families in our community.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Oceanside , Pediatric Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!