Executive Chef Senior Living Community
Company: Truewood by Merrill, Oceanside
Posted on: July 31, 2022
EXECUTIVE CHEF - Grow your career with -Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring an Executive Chef at
Truewood by Merrill, Oceanside. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!Watch This!
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Preferably a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Culinary
- A Minimum of seven years of experience in food service
- A Minimum of two years of management experience
- A Thorough knowledge of food safety and handling
- A Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become an Executive Chef with Merrill
Our Executive Chefs with Merrill Gardens will:
- Be the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of
the dining program with the highest level of customer
- Oversee all staffing and inventory/budget control for the
community dining program
- Maintain a strong presence in the dining room to ensure quality
and resident satisfaction
- Schedule and supervise all food preparation activities
- Establish and prepare menu items from approved recipes and
initiate creative menu items for regional and resident
- Oversee training and development of dining program team
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Oceanside, Oceanside , Executive Chef Senior Living Community, Hospitality & Tourism , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!