Team Member (Cashier)
Company: Jack in the Box
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Team Member Position Summary:--Responsible for delivering a
"WOW" guest experience by consistently providing quality food,
excellent service, and a clean restaurant environment for Jack in
the Box guests. -- Salary starting from $16.00 Key
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Handles guest complaints effectively using the C A R E model -
courtesy, apology, resolution, extra effort.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Gets along with other team members and always shows care and
- Ensures personal and uniform cleanliness; helps and compliments
other team members; makes new employees feel welcome and helps
train employees as assigned.
- Follows instructions, is consistently productive and
- Willingly accepts direction and feedback from management and
other team members.
- Follows JIB procedures and standards in performing all
- Has an excellent record of attendance & punctuality (5 minutes
before scheduled start time), and is flexible to meet restaurant
- Is dependable and reliable.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Maintains clean, neat appearance; follows uniform and grooming
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behavior.
- Ability to stand and walk approximately 90%-95% of shift.
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Ability to take guests' orders, operate a cash register, and
read video monitors.
- Ability and desire to work in a very fast-paced environment. --
Keywords: Jack in the Box, Oceanside , Team Member (Cashier), Hospitality & Tourism , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!