Hourly Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Jack In The Box Hourly Assistant Restaurant Manager
Energetic? Enthusiastic? Passionate about pleasing guests?
Then this may be the perfect position for you! While Jack in the
Box is totally committed to our guests' satisfaction - and our
Managers play an integral part in making this happen - we realize
this can be accomplished only through great employees with the same
level of commitment. As part of the Jack in the Box team, you will
have opportunities for both personal and professional growth, while
directly impacting the environment in the restaurant for employees
Assistant Restaurant Managers:
- Provide leadership and supervision to restaurant employees for
all aspects of each shift worked in a single restaurant
- Report to the Restaurant Manager / District Manager
- Develops team to provide excellent internal and external
- Have direct accountability for all operational results for each
- Minimum Age - Must be at least 18 years old.
- High School Diploma required; working toward AA or BA/BS degree
- Experience - Minimum of 1 year managing a service concept with
full P&L responsibility.
- Must complete Restaurant Manager training and have Food Safety
certification within the first 60 days of employment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and is a self-starter who takes
initiative and willingly accepts responsibility.
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to perform basic math (addition, subtraction,
- Ability to stand and walk approximately 85%-95% of the shift
and move freely throughout the restaurant
- Ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs
- Ability to operate restaurant equipment and drive a motor
The company will make reasonable accommodations to allow a
qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment
opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position description should be applied accordingly.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Oceanside , Hourly Assistant Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!