Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (CW)
Company: VINTNERS GROUP
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Quarry Creek Chevron, Oceanside, 92054 - Oceanside, CA
FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act): Non-Exempt
Reporting Structure: Convenience Store Manager
This position calls for people who are adept at both assisting and
leading. In the role of Assistant, you'll support the Convenience
Store Manager in all aspects of the store's operation - a
responsibility you'll prepare for through a training sequence that
teaches you, our in store retail information system, inventory
management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will
learn to do daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash issues, and gas
related issues. The leadership part of the job begins after this
training - when you will forecast, order, stock, and merchandise
product; reconcile store paperwork; set the tone for courteous
customer service; and share management of the store staff.
We expect all our Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager to
demonstrate our CORE VALUES: People, Teamwork, Communication,
Training, Results Matter, Fun, Customer Centered and Safety. We all
win as one. Living our brand is a critical part of our roles.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities
our Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (this list is not all
- Training and coaching new store staff.
- Assist in creating schedules in time keeping system.
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store always
looks clean and professional.
- Forecast, order, stock, and merchandise product.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork.
- Ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service to
store customers, vendors, and staff.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
and surrounding property
- Assist with management of store staff.
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue.
- Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mathematics ability.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team.
- Reliable transportation.
- Employee that is with us for 6 months to 3 Years = 0.10 cents
off Gallon of Fuel
- Employee that is with us for 3 yrs.- 5 yrs. = 0.30 cents off
gallon of fuel
- Employee that is with us for +5 yrs. = 0.40 cents off gallon of
- MAXIMUM 20 GALLONS AND 2 FILL UPS PER WEEK
The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing,
bending, and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity.
Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to
40-50 pounds are required.
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above
is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary for
the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or
change this position description at any time.
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a
condition of employment
Keywords: VINTNERS GROUP, Oceanside , Convenience Store Assistant Store Manager (CW), Hospitality & Tourism , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!