Convenience Store Manager II (CW)
Company: VINTNERS GROUP
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Quarry Creek Chevron, Oceanside, 92054 - Oceanside, CA
FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act): Non-Exempt
Reporting Structure: District Manager
Starting Pay: $21.00 Per Hour
This position calls for people who are adept at both assisting and
leading. In the role of Store Manager/ Team Leader, you'll be
responsible for aspects of the store's operation; responsibility
you'll prepare for through a training sequence that teaches you,
the company in-store retail information system, inventory
management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will be
responsible for handling the daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash
issues and gas related issues. This leadership role will include
forecasting, ordering, stocking, and merchandising product;
reconciling store paperwork; set the tone for courteous customer
service; and management of the store staff.
We expect all our Convenience Store Manager to demonstrate our CORE
VALUES: People, Teamwork, Communication, Training, Results Matter,
Fun, Customer Centered and Safety. We all win as one. Living our
brand is a critical part of our roles.
- Training and coaching new store staff.
- Creating schedules in time keeping system.
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store always
looks clean and professional.
- Forecast, order, stock, and merchandise product.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork.
- Ensure prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service to
store customers, vendors, and staff.
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
and surrounding property.
- Management of store staff including performance, time
management, moral, staffing, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue.
- Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being
- Manage customer relations in a professional friendly
- Responsible for adhering to all local, state, and federal
- Comply with budget requirement.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong mathematics ability.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team.
- Valid Drive License and insurance.
- Reliable form of transportation.
- Employee that is with us for 6 months to 3 Years = 0.10 cents
off Gallon of Fuel
- Employee that is with us for 3 yrs.- 5 yrs. = 0.30 cents off
gallon of fuel
- Employee that is with us for +5 yrs. = 0.40 cents off gallon of
- MAXIMUM 20 GALLONS AND 2 FILL UPS PER WEEK
The Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and
reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent
lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50
pounds are required.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week
The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above
is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary for
the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or
change this position description at any time.
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a
condition of employment
Keywords: VINTNERS GROUP, Oceanside , Convenience Store Manager II (CW), Hospitality & Tourism , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!