Loan Officer Assistant (Remote)
Posted on: January 15, 2021
I'm currently supporting a full time Loan Officer Assistant
opportunity with a very reputable client in the financial services
space. The client isAerotek's#1 client with over 300 locations
nationwide. Please see the jobdescriptionand details below. If
interested, please apply and send your updated resume to
email@example.com. Thank you!ScopeLoan Officer Assistant
will be in charge of reviewing loan applications and completing
administrative tasks for their organization. They are responsible
for checking important loan details and requirements before
submitting all documentation to the lender. They also prepare cost
estimates for borrowers, provide all necessary information to
relevant parties, answer client inquiries, and redirect questions
to the appropriate departments.Responsibilities
- Preparing Letters Of Credit For Lenders.
- Facilitate The Closing Of Loans, Actively Participate In The
Preparation And Distribution Of Marketing Materials, And Convey
Complex Loan Information In Simple Terms To Clients.
- Report Their Progress And Escalate Issues To The Loan Office Or
Supervisor In Their Department.
- Must Follow Strict Privacy Policies To Protect The Identities
Of All Parties Involved, As Well As Keep Accurate Records Of Loan
Requests And Other Lender/Borrower Information.
- Assist In Managing A Loan Portfolio With Regard To Credit
Quality And Administration, And Portfolio Performance.
- Coordinate And Manage Marketing To Current Clients And
- Approve, Deny, And Review Loan Recommendations.
- Review, Identify, An D Resolve Problems With Loan
- Facilitate The Application Process By
InitiatingPre-Qualification Inquiry Calls And Reviewing Resulting
Data With The Loan Officer.Qualifications
- Mortgage or Banking experience is required for this
- High School Diploma Or Equivalent Is Needed.
- Must Be Proficient With Basic Office Software.
- Strong Organizational Skills, Have Excellent Multitasking
Abilities, And Heave The Ability To Work Well In A Team Environment
With Other Officers To Share Important Loan Application Data.
- Must Also Be Able To Work Effectively On Their Own With Minimal
- Basic Understanding Of The Loan Application And Approval
Process, As Well As Possess Strong Interpersonal Skills.Work
EnvironmentRemote to start - will need a laptop/CPU
(clientapplications are PC friendly)High Speed Internet
8:30am-5:00pmMon-FriIf interested, please apply and send your
updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Oceanside , Loan Officer Assistant (Remote), Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!