Energy Rebate Coordinator
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: April 1, 2021
About OneSourceOneSource is an electrical and industrial
distributor with 19 locations across California, Arizona, Hawaii
and Baja California, Mexico. The company serves the commercial,
residential, utility, contractor and industrial markets and is an
operating company of Sonepar, an independent family-owned company
with global leadership in B-to-B distribution of electrical
products, solutions, and related services. Stay up to date with
OneSource, follow us on , , and Essential Duties and
- Will be assigned to the Contracts & Proposals Group and will
perform the above referenced analyses, as well as any National
Account specific tasks, as needed.
- Review, interpret and replicate terms and conditions of the
Rebate Agreement into our processing system.
- Review and analyze claim pricing results.
- Submit claim submissions and administer rebate deductions
- Record, track and monitor status of claim submissions.
- Respond to Vendor questions regarding claims
- Maintain Vendor agreements, pertaining to the rebate claiming
- Entering and updating COSD (Cost of Sale Differential)
- Update ERP system with inaccuracies discovered in researching
- Works jointly with National Accounts personnel to create/submit
Key Customer Performance on both a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Creates automated business analysis/reporting suitable for Key
- Confers with National Account personnel to analyze current
reporting procedures, identify problem areas, and develop reporting
mechanisms designed to fulfill monthly reporting requirements.
- Learn specific Contract Compliance metrics common to HNA
contracts and develop reporting mechanisms to assist in
- Studies existing information regarding product usage, pricing
methodology, inventory levels, and service level performance with
the intent of identifying areas needing additional focus and
specific actions required to remedy unacceptable performance.
- Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and
instructional manuals as documentation of Business Analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- Strong MS Excel skills required – Must be able to do Pivot
Tables & vLookups
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently
and with little supervision
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Must demonstrate good time management skills
- Must possess strong planning, organizational and execution
- Must possess excellent customer service skills What are the
Benefits?401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision),
Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive
career path. EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Oceanside , Energy Rebate Coordinator, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!