Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst
Company: Tri-City Medical Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tri-City Healthcare District has been serving the North County
region for almost 60 years and remains committed to providing high
quality healthcare and community services for every individual we
encounter regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual
orientation, disability or socioeconomic status.
Our mission is to advance the health and wellness of the
community we serve. In order to achieve our mission, we see, hear
and listen to our front line healthcare workers, employees, medical
staff and all community stakeholders in order to understand and
meet our community's needs.
Provides assistance in the maintenance and accuracy of the
general ledger and cost accounting system. Prepares monthly
financial statements, monitors results against plans, utilizes
budgets and forecasts. Gathers and organizes documents and relevant
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Minimum two (2) years general accounting experience,
- Minimum one (1) year financial analysis experience,
- Understanding of all aspects of generally accepted accounting
- Understanding of budget process, required.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work with various levels of personnel,
- Proficient skills in MS Excel, required. MS Access,
- High level of personal accountability for accuracy, attention
to detail and completion of work assignments, required.
- Independent, analytical thinker who can move from detailed
transactions to big picture, required.
- Capacity to work under conditions of constant change,
deadlines, and scrutiny, required.
- High level of professional demeanor required: confidentiality,
timelines, prioritization, and judgment, required.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related
Each new hire candidate who is offered employment must pass a
physical evaluation, urine drug screen and pre-employment
background checks before starting work.
TCHD is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual
orientation, or gender identity/expression), age, marital status,
status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Tri-City Medical Center, Oceanside , Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!