Company: Sage Hospitality
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Hello Betty Fish House is located in
downtown Oceanside. Honoring fun, hip and community, we have a keen
attention to detail and pride ourselves on being unrivaled hosts to
guests from all reaches.
Supervise the kitchen staff in the daily
production, preparation and presentation of all food for the
hotel's restaurant(s) and room service in a safe, sanitary work
environment which conforms to all standards and regulations and
achieves profitable, competitive, quality products. Responsible for
supervising the daily operations of the kitchen. Monitors food and
- Supervise the daily production, preparation and presentation of
all food for the kitchen to ensure a quality, consistent product is
produced which conforms to all franchise standards.
- Supervise human resources in the production and preparation
areas of the kitchen in order to attract, retain and motivate the
employees while providing a safe work environment; train, develop,
empower, coach and counsel, recommend discipline and termination,
- Schedule and supervise the maintenance/sanitation of the
kitchen, equipment and related areas to ensure a healthy, safe work
environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and
franchise standards and regulations.
- Assist in monitoring and control all labor and food costs.
- Promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities
and related expenses.
High school education or equivalent.
Experience required by position is from one
to two full years of employment in a related position with this
company or other organization(s).
Requires advanced knowledge of the
principles and practices within the food profession. This includes
experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or
complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Requires oral and written communication skills.
- Requires moderate hearing to communicate with employees and to
hear machinery for safety reasons.
- Requires excellent vision for safety reasons.
- Requires moderate speech communications to communicate with
- Requires excellent comprehension and literacy to be able to
read and write as well as analyze to fulfill budget.
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying: Items include food,
small equipment -75% of the time.
- Bending of the knees does become necessary when using the lower
oven for cooking, 5-10 times a day.
- Mobility -full range of mobility and the ability to travel
30-50 feet on a regular basis throughout the day.
- Continuous standing -during preparation, during service hours
or during expediting, usually all day.
- Must have moderate hearing to hear equipment timers and
communicate with other staff.
- Must have excellent vision to see that product is prepared
- Must have moderate comprehension and literacy to read use
records and all special requests.
Keywords: Sage Hospitality, Oceanside , Supervisor, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!