Customer Srvc Rep II
Company: Jeld-wen Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Inside Sales Account
Manger will need to possess excellent organizational and time
management skills. The candidate will be responsible for providing
written and verbal support to the current customer base, suppliers.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to be detail oriented,
organized and self-motivated as well as have the ability to work
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrates understanding of all products and options
- Supports incoming calls from dealer network & end users.
- Communication through Microsoft Outlook & phone with
- Follows through with all customer inquiries
- Communicates with customers and coworkers professionally
- Produces a significant volume of work efficiently
- Assist in marketing efforts; ensure that all clients have
marketing and sales material necessary to make informed
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and phone in a timely
- Responsible for fulfillment of orders related to pre-sale
- Responsible for processing orders and catching errors prior to
- Ability to facilitate sales effectively and efficiently
- Other duties as assigned on a project basis (ie development of
department tools for continual improvement of processes and client
Minimum Education: (or substitute experience) required: High
school, College degree preferred.
Minimum Experience required: 1-2 years Customer Service/Inside
Sales Experience required
Skills Required: Previous customer service/sales skills,
intermediate knowledge of PC operation, demonstrated communication
skills, knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software, and
intermediate to advanced typing skills
Keywords: Jeld-wen Inc., Oceanside , Customer Srvc Rep II, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!