Company: Rockin' Baja Lobster
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSERVEROur Food Servers guide each guest through
an experience that will exceed their expectations by introducing
them to seasonal dishes, regional favorites, and specialty drinks.
We are looking for those that exhibit a strong work ethic, service
orientation, and enjoyment of great food. We believe that every
position interacts with the guest experience however, the server is
the most impactful throughout their time dining with us. With that
said, we invest in your training upfront to ensure you are taught
everything you need to know to be an ambassador of seafood,
margaritas, beer, and our famous buckets. Your knowledge and
commitment to our service standards will ensure the guests'
Once hired, you will be trained to provide friendly, helpful, and
knowledgeable service. You will contribute in a team environment
and will be responsible for understanding the duties of your
position and following all company standards and guidelines.
- Minimum of 18 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages with
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written
English with Guests, management, and co-workers
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations
- RBS Certified
- Current CA Food Handler's Card
- Available to work at least 2 days a weekPHYSICAL
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs on a semi-regular basis
- Mobility and manual dexterity for lifting and transporting
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop in to keep service are and tables
- Ability to stand and perform extensive walking up to 10 hours a
- Availability to work Holidays and WeekendsESSENTIAL JOB
- Take Guests' food and beverage orders, utilizing suggestive
- Proficiently input orders into the point-of-sale system.
- Thorough knowledge of all menu items and specials
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization
of assigned station and service areas.
- Strict adherence to posted schedules and meal break
- Work to build repeat business by acknowledging all guests,
anticipating Guests' needs, and responding promptly to guests –
- Interact in a courteous and professional manner with Guests,
management, and co-workers.
- Assist all other team members as needed in their tasks to
ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Collect and process payments in accordance with restaurant
standards and report tips at the end of each shift.
- Complete opening/ closing duties as assigned.Benefits/Perks
- Fun Fast-paced work environment
- Discount on food (on and off shift)
- Sick Leave
- CalSaver- Rockin Baja Baja gives all employees access to our
state-run retirement savings program
- Medical and Dental- Rockin Baja offers Medical and Dental
benefits to all Full-Time Managers as well as Full-Time
(30+hrs/week) Teammates after 1 year of employment
Keywords: Rockin' Baja Lobster, Oceanside , Server, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!