Company: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Oceanside Therapy Group is an outpatient pediatric clinic
servicing the needs of children in North San Diego County. OTG is a
family owned and operated business "where families come first." We
are currently seeking to hire a motivated, Bookkeeper to join our
team on a full-time basis.
Responsible for financial transactions including but not limited to
entering invoices, preparing weekly check requests, bank
reconciliation, financial reports, etc. The Bookkeeper reports to
Director of Operations, and works closely with managers,
accounting, HR department and CPA.
- Prepare financial reports for accounting department and company
- Record, balance, and process payments.
- Check and enter expense reports for approvals.
- Experience with account reconciliations.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Willing to wear multiple hats (small family company).
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Temperature screenings.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
- Integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Associate preferred.
- Minimum 2 years full charge bookkeeper experience
- High Proficiency with QuickBooks, MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Excellent technical skills, proficient with Microsoft Office,
Our employees receive competitive rates, flexible scheduling, and a
great working environment. Full-time employees are eligible for a
robust benefits package including PTO, PSL, Holiday Pay, Health
Insurance, 401K with company match and CEU reimbursement.
If you meet these requirements, please submit your
Keywords: Oceanside Therapy Group, Inc., Oceanside , Bookkeeper, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!