Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking a Reservationist to accept trip
reservations from eligible passengers, collecting all necessary
data required to schedule trips accordingly. Job
- Answer passenger calls collecting all necessary trip
information for the permissible time period.
- Provide system information for current and new passengers as
well as for potential passengers on accessing the transportation
service and using it effectively.
- Complete data entry of passenger file information and for
specific trip requests, negotiating requested times where necessary
- Provide feedback to passengers in the way of follow-up calls as
a course of duty or as required by schedule changes.
- Communicate passenger cancellations in a timely manner to
scheduling, dispatch, or vehicle operations personnel.
- Maintain up to date passenger records in customer database,
making all necessary changes in status, client contact information,
fare/rider type or other important field entries.
- Maintain a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the
opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- Maintain accurate records and appropriate filing systems.
- Communicate effectively with operations staff regarding
scheduling or passenger issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and
- Excellent customer service.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Reliable in attendance.
- Team player and helpful to staff, management, and peers.
- Talent Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in paratransit scheduling utilizing Trapeze PASS,
- Possess excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Telephone speaking and/or call center experience.
- Computer experience. During the course of employment, employees
may receive and have access to confidential information. All
employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality
of non-public customer and business records and any other
information that MV classifies as confidential. MV Transportation
is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will
not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of
race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information or any other legally recognized protected basis under
federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment
statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state
and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug
test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of
Keywords: MV Transportation, Oceanside , Reservationist, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!