Mgr Growth & Community Engagement -San Diego County
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 14, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION **To be considered for this role, applicants
must live in San Diego County** *Bilingual in any language
preferred* Molina Healthcare is hiring for a Manager of Growth &
Community Engagement in San Diego County, CA. This position will
work alongside leadership and the other Managers to ensure team and
department goals are met. They will work closely to lead and
execute Molina signature events, manage the day-to-day activities
and support the team. They will interact with public officials,
external organizations, and internal departments. This position is
fast paced and requires someone who is versatile, creative, and can
lead by example. They will be a mentor, leader and need to be hands
on. The duties will range from doing ride-a-long with team members
(Community Engagement Reps), leading and facilitating meetings,
events, and department activities. This position will interact with
other department team leads. Position primarily works in the
Medicaid space, however, will cross over to Marketplace and
Medicare. - This role will lead by example, working alongside their
team. - There may be evening and weekend events that the Manager
will be needed at. - Prior experience working with the community in
some capacity is highly desired ***Must live in San Diego County***
**CA State Drivers License and Reliable Transportation Required**
Job Summary KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's
enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. -
Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to
improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
- Works closely with the AVP/Director to develop and execute the
enrollment growth strategy for a specific area, while also being
accountable to achieve assigned membership growth targets.
- Accountable for achieving established goals with the primary
responsibility for improving the plan's overall "choice" rate. - In
addition, works collaboratively with other key departments to
increase Medicaid assignment percentages for Molina.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations and management of team
members, including hiring, training, developing, coaching and
mentoring, etc. - Creates and regularly reviews team performance
metrics/scorecards to ensure team performance contributes to
overall enrollment growth, while providing clear direction and
intermittent steps to achieve success.
- Contributes to the development, implementation, and evaluation
of the enrollment growth plan for assigned territory; plans
enrollment activities to promote membership growth.
- Collaborates with other Lines of Business' sales teams to
identify growth opportunities focused on key providers and
Community Based Organizations.
- Leads team in the development of relationships with key
providers, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Faith Based
Organizations (FBOs), School Based Organizations (SBOs) and
Business Based Organizations (BBOs) and how to move them through
the enrollment pipeline.
- Directs the coordination, development and approval of
State/Federal guidelines for all marketing and promotional
materials for all product lines.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding of Molina's product lines,
Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare SNP, Marketplace, MMP, etc JOB
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED EDUCATION: - Bachelor's Degree or
equivalent experience. PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in
Marketing or Healthcare Administration. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- 5-10 years' experience in business development, community
relations or health care related activities. - - -
- 3 years Managed-Care, Medicaid experience; knowledge of
advertising requirements pertaining to the Medicaid and Medicare
media campaigns. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - -
- Prior work experience in a supervisory capacity, demonstrating
excellent organizational, prioritizing, and motivational
- Experience in negotiation, sales or marketing techniques.
- Must live in San Diego County PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Previous healthcare enrollment, marketing and/or sales
- Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
- Prior demonstrated work experience in a managerial capacity.
REQUIRED LICENSE, -CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
- Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification
Program/Covered CA Certified.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and
be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable
transportation. PREFERRED LICENSE, -CERTIFICATION, ASSOCIATION:
- Active Life & Health Insurance
- Market Place Certified #PJHPO #LI-BEMore To all current Molina
employees: If you are interested in applying for this position,
please apply through the intranet job listing. Molina Healthcare
offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. - Pay
Range: - $60,414.75 - $117,808.76 a year* - *Actual compensation
may vary from posting based on geographic location, work
experience, education and/or skill level.
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Oceanside , Mgr Growth & Community Engagement -San Diego County, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!