Business Development Representative
Company: Family Health Centers of San Diego
Posted on: November 21, 2022
For over 50 years, Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD)
has provided affordable, high-quality health care and supportive
services to all San Diegans. With more than 2,500 employees spread
throughout more than 50 sites around the county, FHCSD is proud of
the diversity of its staff as a reflection of the communities it
serves.The reward of working at FHCSD is more than a paycheck and
excellent benefits; it is the impact and contribution to the San
Diego community that employees value most. If you are passionate
about improving the overall health and livelihood of your
community, FHCSD is looking for people like you.In collaboration
with the PACE Leadership Team, promote the marketing of FHCSD PACE
Program that provide services and points of care for the older
adult population in and across San Diego County. - Increase PACE
Participant opportunities through the establishment of referral
channels and sources.Job Roles
- Promote the PACE Program marketing plan in achieving referral
and conversion goals.
- Develop, manage, and maintain qualified leads through
referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face meetings, cold
calling, email and networking.
- Conduct research in developing new referral channels,
prospects, and qualified leads.
- Create and conduct effective presentations.
- Develop and maintain communication documentation to reflect
follow-through efforts with referral sources and differentiating
- Develop strong business relationships with referral sources to
effectively educate on the PACE Program services offered using
technical selling skills and in-depth program information.
- Identify the needs of each potential PACE Participant in
aligning to the values and services that the PACE Program provides.
Demonstrate an empathetic understanding based on strong listening
- Participate and contribute to the development of the PACE
Program related educational programs offered to referral sources,
potential PACE Participants and their families.
- Ensure accurate records are maintained of all marketing and
prospecting activities to include calls, presentations, closed
transactions, and follow-up. - Report outcomes, successes, and
failed attempts on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with members of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT)
and enrollment team as necessary during the enrollment
- Lead tours of the PACE Center for potential participants,
family members, and referral sources.
- Perform other duties as
- Bachelor's degree in human services, business, marketing or a
related field required.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience that
provides the skills, knowledge and ability to perform the essential
job duties, and which meets any required state or federal
- Ability and means to travel as needed in a timely manner within
San Diego County, to locations that may have limited access to
public transportation; proof of liability and property damage
insurance on vehicle used is required. DRIVER REQUIREMENTS: Age 21;
Licensed for a minimum of 3 years; No violations and/or accidents
within 3 years; No vehicle related suspensions/reinstatements; No
DUI, reckless or felony Driving within 7
years.Experience/Specialized skills (including Language)
- 3 - 5 years minimum experience related to proven successful
sales and marketing.
- 3 - 5 years minimum experience related to the senior adult
population, the healthcare field, healthcare management, managed
care or nonprofits; or equivalent combination of education and
experience that provide the skills, knowledge and ability to
perform the essential job duties.
- Goal oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a direct, empathetic and
- Ability to work effectively with culturally, economically and
educationally diverse populations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Successful track record in cultivating and building strong
relationships with clients, staff, and coworkers.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Ability to be successful with minimal guidance, be proactive,
and be comfortable in handling uncertainty.
- Strong knowledge of managing and interpreting statistics and
data for reporting purposes.
- Proficient in computer applications to include Microsoft Office
Suite of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Keywords: Family Health Centers of San Diego, Oceanside , Business Development Representative, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!