Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) -
Posted on: January 20, 2023
TrueCareJob Title: Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) PER DIEM /
ON CALL Location: Oceanside ,California. TrueCare is more than just
a place to work; it feels like home. Sound like a fit? We'd love to
hear from you!Position Summary:The Registered Dental Assistant is
responsible for assisting the dentist and dental hygienist in the
direct provision of primary care dental services to patients of the
health center. The RDA is also responsible for sterilization,
preparation and inventory control of dental instruments and
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual in Spanish would be the preference, but if you are
not Bilingual- we want to hear from you too!!!!
- Graduate from a California Board-approved RDA education
- Minimum one year experience working as a Registered Dental
Assistant in a high volume dental practice.
- Familiarity with dental terminology, instruments, materials and
medications used during dental procedures.
- Knowledge of professional and ethical standards of health care
- Availability to work outside of normal shifts (e.g., 8am to
5pm) and on Saturdays.
- Computer proficiency, particularly with the Microsoft Office
suite, including Outlook and Word, and with electronic health
record data entry.Competitive Benefits:Join our TrueCare team and
receive a superior benefit package featuring flexible options to
fit your lifestyle:
- Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision coverage with low
- Employer paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Supplemental Life and AD&D coverage at competitive group
- Employer paid Employee Assistance Program for financial
planning, taxes and other life issues
- Education benefits to further your passion
- Retirement Savings Plan with discretionary employer match to
- . Loan repayment approved site TrueCare requires employees to
be vaccinated as a condition of employment, subject to
accommodation obligations.At Truecare, we put your health first.
Our compassionate team understands your needs and provides a
heartfelt welcome to each and every person who walks through our
doors.Visit to learn more! Health Inside. Come in! Salud Adentro.
Bienvenido!TrueCare is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local law. In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to
share the base salary range for this position. If you are hired at
TrueCare, your final base salary (within the pay range), will be
determined based on factors such as education, knowledge, skills,
and experience. In addition to those factors, we believe in the
importance of pay equity and consider the internal equity of our
current team members when determining any final offer. Please keep
in mind that the range mentioned above is the full base salary
range for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be
typical in order to allow for future and continued salary growth.
We also offer generous benefits and retirement plans.
Keywords: TrueCare, Oceanside , Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) -, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!