Company: Olli Salumeria
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Summary of the position. -
The Parts Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining a stock
of parts, inventory, manage backorders, and maintain vendor
relations, including ensuring invoices, shipment slips, and other
billing issues are taken care of promptly. -
Essential Functions and responsibilities. - -
- A Parts Warehouse Coordinator organizes, distributes, and
controls the flow of parts to the various areas of the
- Schedule internal and external Preventative Maintenance for the
- Helps organize all parts orders and pulled orders for machine
repairs or rebuilds.
- Oversee the Keep stock items and make sure they are
- Use available resources for the maintaining inventory and
shipping and receiving blades or items to be repaired.
- Directly responsible for all incoming part shipments, which may
include, but not limited to loading and unloading.
- Communication with Contractors, OEM suppliers, OEM PM
- Keeps Parts room clean and organized.
- Management of parts and up orders with suppliers and
communicate them the sense of urgency if parts needed to fix a line
- Create POs and make sure the terms inside are correct.
- Mark and store parts in stockroom according to prearranged
system and assist with cycle count duties
- Investigating to resolution all inventory discrepancies between
systems and physical.
- SAP & work order management system. New Process Testing,
Training & Implementation.
- Inventory control, count, BOMs, Auditing, ERP, MRP
Education, experience and trainings:
- Skills Good verbal, reading, writing and comprehension skills
to follow verbal and written instructions.
- The ability to interpret and maintain proper inventory
movements and accurate inventory levels.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year of Manufacturing environment experience preferred and
- Excellent Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize workload and develop an organized plan of
processing and follow through.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in the workload.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong work ethic with commitment to high performance, quality
and service excellence.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Ability to understand parts brake down and how to order
Pay Range: $19 - $27/ hour
Keywords: Olli Salumeria, Oceanside , Parts Coordinator, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...