Production Planning Assistant
Company: JELD-WEN, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
JELD-WEN (NYSE:JELD), founded in 1960, is one of the world's
largest door and window manufacturers, with more than 22,000
employees operating in 24 countries globally. Headquartered in
Charlotte, North Carolina, JELD-WEN designs, produces and
distributes an extensive range of interior and exterior doors,
wood, vinyl and aluminium windows and related products for use in
the new construction and repair and remodelling of residential
homes and non-residential buildings.
Our products and services afford us the opportunity to enter
peoples' workplaces, homes and daily lives. With this privilege
comes great responsibility to ensure that the products we deliver
are reliable and enrich the places and lives that they touch. We
bring beauty and security to the spaces that touch our lives.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
Summary: Control and facilitate order workflow activities including
order validation, service order entry, order confirmation, job
release, back order management, scheduling, job receipts, and job
Summary: Analyzing Information, Data Entry, Problem Solving,
Software Development Fundamentals, Software Requirements, Software
Testing, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Process Flow
and Process Mapping
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Validate sales orders to ensure accuracy prior to releasing
paperwork to purchasing
- Ensure accurate customer service information is given to the
- Confirm order processing in Syspro and resolve order entry
- Import custom documents from R&D to the software for the
- Identify, record, and debug issues based on feedback provided
from all departments
- Open new cases identifying the issues for the programming team
- Write data summaries on issues identified within the
- Write full unit tests, as necessary
- Complete user tests prior to release of a data build
- Prepare source data by compiling and sorting information for
- Assist with printing documents in preparation for the
manufacturing floor, when necessary
- Collect user requirements related to production deployment of
- Process flow mapping and time studies
- Other tasks/assignments as assigned by Production or Operations
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures;
reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment and materials
properly and enforces our policies.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses;
strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Interpersonal - Keeps emotions under control; remains open to
others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team
- Leadership - Accepts feedback from others.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; works with integrity and
ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation - Meets challenges with resourcefulness; generates
suggestions for improving work.
- Judgment - Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; monitors own
work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analyzing Information
- Clear oral communication
- Understanding of Web-based computer programs
- Basic understanding of Excel
- Basic understanding of Word
- High School Diploma
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Keywords: JELD-WEN, Inc., Oceanside , Production Planning Assistant, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!