Posted on: January 15, 2022
OPEN Lab Tech Position * PCB Lab *Requires 1 or more years
experience working with PCBs *Company manufactures PCBs, supplier
for aerospace companies*Great Opportunity to break into aerospace
industry *Fantastic work environment Shift: 3rd
- 10:30pm 6:30am
- All positions have a good amount of OT
- M-F, and alternating Saturdays Description:
- This position is for the Dry Lab
- Perform chemical analyses and calculate chemical make-ups.
- Make chemical additions or notify wet process operators of
- Data entry into the Lab SPC software program (True-Chem).
- Utilize the Atomic Absorption for analyses.
- Utilize the CMI for surface finish thickness verification.
- Proper setup, use, cleaning, and shutdown of lab
- Updating and maintaining laboratory files and logs.Additional
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ Years of PCB Lab Experience About Actalent:Actalent connects
passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services
capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to
help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the
globe are making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Oceanside , Lab Technician, Professions , Orange, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!