Posted on: May 13, 2022
We Make Doors - Where they lead is up to you---
General Production (Assembler) Responsibilities:
* Operates applicable machinery in the various plants to support
the assembly floor and the finished product while achieving
production goals, quotas and objectives.
* Assists the Operator II and Operator III positions in conjunction
with the goals and objectives of JELD-WEN as written above.
* Detects and reports defective materials or questionable
conditions to appropriate plant personnel including, but not
limited to, the Operator II and III positions, direct supervisor,
or inspection or quality control personnel.
* Labels finished products to match appropriate paperwork.
* Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
condition and follows prescribed safety regulations per plant
policies and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
* This includes, but is not limited to, the use of safety glasses,
ear plugs, masks, and associated safety equipment in order to be on
the plant floor and operate the machinery and perform the job
duties in a safe and efficient/effective manner.
* Reports unsafe conditions to appropriate supervision.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management. *
The physical demands described here are representative, but not all
inclusive, of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is
occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl. The employee must occasionally and/or frequently lift
and/or move stock, materials, and unfinished and finished
production-oriented materials in and near their work areas that
weigh between 10 and 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations under the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) will be reviewed and
considered on a case-by case basis.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be
frequently exposed to fumes, airborne particles, moving mechanical
parts and machines, vibrations and loud noises. All safety
protocols including OSHA guidelines as mentioned above are
General Production (Assembler) Requirements:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous machine operator experience
* Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and
assistance about machine set-up and operation.
* The ability to learn.
* The ability to work in a manufacturing and fast paced
* Very energetic and enthusiastic
* MUST have reliable transportation and be dependable.
* Team player
* Results driven.
* MUST have availability to work within first shift hours ranging
from 4:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday. Saturdays required
based on business needs.
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through
innovation, deliver on our promises and improve every day. We are
seeking talented individuals who share this purpose and values and
want to excel in their field of expertise. We offer excellent
benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent
and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career
JELD-WEN is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on
the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by
applicable discrimination laws.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by JELD-WEN, the company
will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment
agencies, or fee-based recruitment services
Keywords: Jeld-Wen, Oceanside , General Production/29627, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!