Facilities Maintenance Technician
Posted on: May 15, 2022
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, candidates would be
expected to perform preventive maintenance on CNC, EDM and Blasting
Equipment. - Responsibilities
- Cleaning sump tanks and other areas of the machine to ensure
- Performs with a high degree of accuracy and attention to
- Open and close work orders in the companies Maintenance
- Assist in projects, renovations, stocking supplies, office
moves and other similar tasks.
- Perform Facility tasks such as Painting, Wall repair, Plumbing
and light Electrical work.
- Performs typical facilities and maintenance tasks to support
the manufacturing floor and the entire facility.
- Perform lock out tag our procedures.
- Keep a clean work area.
- It maybe required to work weekends or other shifts to complete
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum 3-5 years working on CNC and related equipment.
- Experience working in a high pace manufacturing
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Basic computer skills including File Management and Preventive
Maintenance software (CMMS)
- Skilled at general Construction such as plumbing and electrical
work. Automotive repair background is a plus.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 35 lbs. Pay:
-$23 - $25 DOE Schedule: -5am - 1:30pm About Staffmark Staffmark is
committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons
regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and
grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic
information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation,
union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or
other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable
accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and
employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation,
contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is
applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including
hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working
conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions
of employment. All employees are directed to familiarize themselves
with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions
with respect to employment matters and other phases of
employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with
this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and
Keywords: Staffmark, Oceanside , Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!