Production Specialist II
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: June 21, 2022
PEAK Technical Staffing USA
http://www.peaktechnical.com/ http://www.peaktechnical.com/ true
Production Specialist II Oceanside , CA 92058 Posted: 02/01/2022
2022-02-01 2022-03-06 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Production-Planning-Expediting Clerks Job Number: 92857 Job
Our company is the leading manufacturer and provider of solid
support for oligonucleotide synthesis. The incumbent in this
position is responsible for performing manufacturing activities at
KLS, including but not limited to materials procurement, planning,
scheduling and finished product manufacturing. Directly reporting
to the Production Manager and working with the QA/QC departments,
this position will also ensure all production process are
documented and executed accurately according to established SOPs.
The ideal candidate is a chemist with at a minimum of one year of
experience in the production of chemical compounds, preferably in a
regulated environment (e.g.: ISO, ICH GMP).
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that health and safety guidelines are strictly
- Coordinates and execute the manufacturing of loaded solid
- Maintains an inventory for all raw materials and consumables
required for manufacturing.
- Coordinates the purchasing activities for raw materials and
- Ensures the production is performed according to established
procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- Completes manufacturing documentation according to established
procedures and facilitates its review for accuracy and completeness
according to established timelines.
- Trains junior staff, as assigned.
- Cleans and maintains all production equipment.
- Works with QA team to implement the quality policies and goals
and draft production-related procedures, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or identified.
- BS degree in Chemistry or relevant science degree.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Able to attend to details and act decisively.
- Familiarity with production equipment including reactors,
stirrer, vacuum pumps, and vacuum ovens.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage changing
priorities and meet deadlines consistently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, oral presentation,
and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizing and time-managing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Physical Job Requirements:
Office/Lab environment. Lifting up to 50 pounds may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to use their hands and fingers to operate a computer
keyboard, mouse, and telephone keypad or to write, as well as talk
and hear. They are required to stand, walk, or sit, reach with
hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to
Apply Now: Apply Online Continue with LinikedIn Continue with
Facebook Continue with Twitter Chat With A Recruiter Apply Later
Send an email reminder to: Email Address Refer A Friend Share This
Job:Login to save this search and get notified of similar
positions. Apply Online Apply with LinkedIn Apply with Facebook
Apply with Twitter Chat With A Recruiter Send an email reminder to:
Email Address Refer A Friend Share This Job: Related Jobs: There
are currently no related jobs. Please sign up for JobAlerts .
Loading... Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Oceanside , Production Specialist II, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!