Company: GForce Life Sciences
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Quality Control Lab Technician II, Biotechnology, Contract to
The QC Lab Technician II will be a hands-on resource for QC
Analytical. Initially as part of the start-up activities, this
individual will be responsible for performing validation assay
including being trained on all the Analytical Assays. As the site
transitions into operation, this individual will be responsible for
assay execution for analytical testing utilizing flow cytometry,
ELISA, PCR, and cell-based bioassay.
- Support validation activities in alignment with established
- Support deviations, investigations, CAPAs and change control
activities as needed.
- Participate in teams for lean improvement activities.
- Assist in authoring and revising processes and procedures for
analytical method and associated work streams.
- Maintaining the lab in a state of Audit readiness and Support
inspection readiness activities.
- Monitors biohazardous waste and coordinates its removal with
qualified safety personnel.
- Assist in managing samples in logbooks and LIMS (Laboratory
Information management system) when submitted to QC
- Support regulatory filings and response to questions.
- Train on Analytical Assays including flow cytometry, ELISA,
PCR, and Cell Based assay.
- Training and maintaining QC equipment in collaboration with
method subject matter experts, conduct weekly, monthly and
quarterly check for QC analytical lab instrument.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology/Microbiology/Chemistry/Science
- 0-3+ years' experience in a laboratory setting within the
- Experience working in a Laboratory Environment with high
- Experience with Labvantage LIMS and other quality systems.
- Knowledge of cGMPs.
Term & Start:
- 6+ month contract to hire
- Start ASAP
- Onsite in Oceanside, CA - some remote flexibility
- Full time - 40hrs/week; benefits included (health, dental,
Keywords: GForce Life Sciences, Oceanside , Laboratory Technician, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!