Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Posted: 09/08/2022 Employment Type: Direct Placement Category:
Architectural and Engineering Managers Job Number: 95114 Job
Purpose of the Position:
The purpose of this role is to manage and oversee the Engineering
Department at the Oceanside work site.
This candidate is responsible for processing equipment and plant
Responsible of the implementation of new projects, civil and
mechanical, keeping the safety and environment regulations.
Provide support in maintenance services with internal group and
external companies to support the daily production schedule.
The position is to lead facility capital project upgrades.
This position is responsible to select processing equipment.
The position is a leadership role and will supervise and develop
Engineers in the areas of projects, process equipment and
Coordinate activities with Project Engineer and Contractors to meet
planned schedules and key performance indicators.
This position is also responsible for ensuring effective
communication of project status between departments and managers in
our site and the engineering group of Nitto Japan.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee and assist with design and selection of process
- Lead the Engineers group and Facilities personnel with the
installation, setup of the process equipment.
- Oversee, support and mentor a team of facilities and
engineering staff, to whom individual tasks and projects will be
- Responsible for supporting the equipment and facilities
maintenance management/supervision in the development of all
facility-related preventive maintenance operations.
- Responsible to facilitate the qualifications and validations of
the equipment with the Quality Assurance personnel.
- Identify and lead facility capital of new projects
- Support troubleshoots and repair process equipment.
- Work with Blue Mountain, the computerized maintenance
management system, to ensure compliance
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all facility-related
- Meet KPIs for the department.
- Identify continuous improvements (Techniques, Personnel,
Instrumentation, preventative maintenance, new
equipment/programs/methods, etc.), implement corrective actions,
and evaluate performance
Physical Job Requirements:
- Frequently stand, walk, climb stairs/ladders, kneel, and
- Can work in tight areas
- Can work in non-tempered air
- Must be able to use fingers/hands to grasp, feel, maneuver,
clamp, and hold objects (small/large)
Job Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Experience in facility utilities, equipment, and controls
(Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Building Management System, etc.)
- Project Management
- 5+ years of Project implementation experience
- 5+ years of managing/supervising a team and contractors
- Experience working in a cGMP environment
- Experience with Process equipment qualification and
- Proven track record of managing multiple capital projects more
than $250k, and as much as $10M.
- Ability to train and mentor staff on current and new
- Ability to communicate effectively (orally and written)
This position must have subject matter expertise in facility
utilities and chemical process equipment. This individual must be
able to use technical knowledge to diagnose and repair problems
related to facility equipment and recognize deviations from normal
performance of equipment/instrumentation. This position deals with
conflicting priorities and limited resources; therefore, the
effective use of planning and communication skills is a must.
This position is responsible to directly manage facility personnel
and facility services. The role is accountable to ensure the
Facility Department meets Internal SOPs and Policies/ GMP /
EH&S / OSHA standards and will coordinate resources to ensure
all site services are completed on time.
This position is accountable for continuously enhancing the team's
- Manager R&D Firmware
Santa Ana, CA
- Chief Estimator
San Diego, CA Login to save this search and get notified of similar
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Oceanside , Engineering Manager, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!