Supply Chain Specialist - IV
Company: Leadstack Inc
Posted on: March 17, 2023
LeadStack Inc. is an award-winning, one of the nation's
fastest-growing, certified minority-owned (MBE) staffing services
provider of contingent workforce. As a recognized industry leader
in contingent workforce solutions and Certified as a Great Place to
Work, we're proud to partner with some of the most admired Fortune
500 brands in the world.
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist IV
Location: Oceanside, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $50 - $65/hr on W2
- This is a more experienced position requiring sound knowledge
of manufacturing and packaging systems.
- This role will support processing supplier changes within the
quality system, managing change management records to address
- Understands the processes associated with material requirements
planning, with solid process knowledge of material demand planning
inputs, process and outputs.
- Experienced with ERP Systems, data analysis, KPI, metrics and
corrective action planning.
- Analyzing material requirements, identifying gaps, driving
action plans with business partners to enable accurate MRP. Strong
business collaboration skills.
- Partner with the supply chain team and business to drive
- Participates in cross-functional teams
- Works on non-routine problems where analysis of situations or
data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors.
- With guidance exercises independent judgment in developing
methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining
- Inputs, maintains, and adjusts records or transactions to
ensure system validity.
- May provide training and guidance to other Supply Chain
- Provides input to more senior team members on planning and
- Compiles and analyzes non-routine information or data to
support Supply Chain activities e.g. inventory levels, prices and
tracking of shipments, inventory positioning, material deliveries,
planned master production schedule and sales forecasts.
- Prepares reports as requested and required.
- Participates in the planning and controls of materials and
finished goods to meet sales and distribution demand.
- Compiles and analyzes statistical data to assist with
- Performs non-routine activities relating to changes affecting
inventory levels, e.g. shipments, purchases, movement of stock.
Performs necessary transactions and records in system to reflect
- Establishes working relationships with appropriate external or
cross-functional contacts. Negotiates and monitors levels of
service or performance provided, communicates areas of concern to
- Generates and reviews documents such as work orders, contracts,
purchase orders, material transfer requests, or shipping
- Uses approved methods to make minor decisions in line with
company goals and objectives, e.g. transfer or delivery of
inventory, production and purchasing schedules.
- Tracks progress with department supervisors, readjusts
schedules and communicates changes according to production
progress, change orders, manpower requirements, product
availability or other conditions impacting timelines.
- Develops and implements programs with suppliers and/or internal
cross-functional team members to support continuous
- Works on assignments that range from routine to moderately
non-routine in nature where independent action and initiative are
required in resolving problems and developing
- Able to recognize deviation from accepted practices.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work and general
instructions on new assignments.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal
- Applies working knowledge of manufacturing and production
operations and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a
- Demonstrates intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to develop solutions to non-routine problems.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in related field and a BS or BA
or 3+ years of relevant experience and a MA/MBA/MS.
To know more about current opportunities at LeadStack, please visit
us at https://leadstackinc.com/careers/
Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on or send an
email on email@example.com
611 Gateway Blvd, Ste 120
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Keywords: Leadstack Inc, Oceanside , Supply Chain Specialist - IV, Professions , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...